Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Editorial challenge


This is my attempt at a cover illustration for a University magazine that was featuring an article on the diversity of their students, and the tremendous ambition shown by all to take on the world and its social issues. (I attempted to represent all nationalities with their flag colors as the leaves)

Watercolor 18x24 (layout by Eson Chan)
This next article was about the enormous task we have to implement the necessary measures to reduce the global climate change. I decided to play with watercolors for this one... since I've been doing so much acrylic lately, it was a welcome change.


Here's the final... which I just found out (4/14/10) was chosen to be published in next month's Brandeis University Magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment